Authentic Maharashtrian Dining Experience with Diva Maharashtracha Gift Vouchers
The ultimate destination for authentic Maharashtrian cuisine, Diva Maharashtracha unfolds the exquisiteness of the unexplored side of Maharashtra, renowned for its rich culture, customs, and mouth-watering cuisine. It is the first ISO certified and MTDC approved restobar that serves authentic and royal Maharashtrian cuisine amidst a warm and elegant ambiance. The delicacies here are well-researched, tested, and cooked by members of traditional Maharashtrian communities, guaranteeing uncompromising quality and taste.
Diva Maharashtracha gift vouchers are the best present to food connoisseurs who love to explore India's diversity in its cuisines. The coupons are the ultimate way to spend some quality time with family and friends on special occasions, relishing upon lip-smacking, authentic Maharashtrian cuisines. Your loved ones would definitely enjoy the exotic cuisines served in a splendid Peshwa Palace sort of ambiance that will make their dining experience even more enchanting and memorable. The restobar is a must-visit for some of the renowned celebrities in India, making the place even more royal and exquisite.
Get exciting Diva Maharashtracha gift coupons at Giftcardsindia.in and let your family and friends indulge in a fantastic dining experience amidst a royal and warm ambiance. Mention about the gift voucher at the time of booking your table over the phone and have a great time.
1. This voucher cannot be clubbed with any other discounts or schemes.
2. This voucher is entitled for a single visit.
3. Customers need to make reservations in advance over the phone, as most of the time our restobars remain houseful.
4. For any further details call - 9819494661 / 24440202 / 24440707.
5. This voucher cannot be redeemed for cash & will not be valid on 14th Feb, Public Holidays & Weekends.
6. This validity of the voucher is mentioned on the voucher that is delivered to you, kindly utilize the voucher before the expiration date.
7. Diva Maharashtra reserves the right at any time without prior notice to add, alter, modify, all or any of these terms and conditions.